Recombine Research: Participate in the Responsible Testing Study
Recombine is a healthcare company focused on developing genetic tests that empower individuals and families. Genetic tests can only help families understand their risk for disease if the tests are able to accurately and dependably detect disease. The IRB-approved Responsible Testing study seeks to enroll individuals with known mutations (or changes in DNA) to verify that our genetic tests correctly identify the mutation. Participants receive a $20 Visa gift card.
To participate in the Responsible Testing study, we ask for your permission to use:
- a saliva sample
- your existing genetic test report
- You have a confirmed clinical diagnosis with a causative genetic variation, or you are a confirmed carrier of a mutation, that we would like to validate on our tests.
- You are a member of a participating disease advocacy group or a patient at a participating clinic.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You do not have a personal history of cancer, chemotherapy, or bone marrow transfer.